- All documents must be uploaded via your Tai Teg account.
- You will be given a deadline to upload your documents.
- If you are unable to make this deadline for a specific reason, then please contact the team, otherwise you will be placed back on ‘Ready to apply’ status, and will not be considered for the property
- We require all the documents listed below. We will be unable to proceed with your application if all the documents have not been submitted.
- Please name the documents before uploading as this makes it easier for us to identify i.e., Bank statement March 2020 / Payslips April 2020
- If you have more than one bank account, then please upload 3 months statements for all of the accounts.
- If you have any loans/credit cards and/or store cards you must provide the documentation.
- When uploading statements, we ask, when possible, that you firstly download them via your online banking account and then upload that file to your Tai Teg account.
Main Applicant & Joint Applicant
- 3 months of full recent bank statement (all accounts that you have)
- 3 months recent pay slips
- Proof of any other income
- Proof of deposit (savings, ISA, Bonds & Shares)
- Proof of I.D. (Passport/Birth Certificate/Driving License Card)
- Proof of residency (Utility bills/bank statements/electoral roll)
- Bank Loans (If applicable)
- Credit cards (If applicable)
- Store Cards (If applicable)
- Confirmation of decision in principle on a mortgage (only if purchasing a property)
- Child care charges (If applicable)
If self-employed, the following will be required in addition to the above : -
- SA302 certificate for the last 3 years
Failure to provide the required documentation by the specified date may result in us moving on to the next applicant on the shortlist.