9 Britannia Close, Rhostyllen, Wrecsam

  • Shared Ownership

2 bedroom 4 person Flat

  • Wrexham
  • 2 Bedrooms

Applications for this property will be closed on: 31.05.22 at 23:45

2 bedroom 4 person Flat available on the Shared Ownership Scheme with Clwyd Alyn.

Two bedroom apartment.

The internal specification consists of living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is one private parking space at the front of the building.

The asking price represents 85% of the property's market value. The remaining 15% is owned by Clwyd Alyn Housing Association under the Shared Ownership Scheme. The lease was signed for a period of 125 years in 2008. Section 106 Criteria is in place and any eligible applicants will need to have a local connection to the Wrexham area.

An eligible Person means a person who:

1. has resided personally or has had a close family association in the Esclusham electoral war of the Council’s are (as identified as are 14 on the plan contained in Annexture B) for a continuous period of one year immediately preceding the date upon which he is granted a Shared Ownership Lease

or

2. is employed ar a location within the said ward and has been in employment for a period of six months immediately preceding the date upon when he is granted a Shared Ownership Lease

or

3. has previously resided or has had a close family association in the said ward or been in employment therein for a continuous period of five years.

Service charge - £16.95 per month

Open Market Price - £97,000

Affordable Price - £82,450

We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if sufficient number of applicants received.


Property Details

  • Address: 3 Britannia Cl, Rhostyllen, Wrexham LL14 4BX, UK
  • Postcode: LL14 4BX
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Property Type: Re-sales

Property Value

Open Market Price Affordable Price Deposit Required
£97,000 £82,450

Before you can apply for this property, please complete your membership request.

Save to your shortlist

Save this property to your shortlist so that you can find it later.

Need help?

If you need help filling out any part of your application then please feel free to contact us on any of the details below:

Phone: 03456 015 605
E-mail: info@taiteg.org.uk

Or alternatively, you can visit our help pages to find out more.

Register with Tai Teg

Dewiswch iaith

Please select a language

Cymraeg English