2 Bedroom First Floor flat
Applications for this property will be closed on: 25.12.20 at 23:45
A 2 bedroom first floor flat available on the Shared Equity Scheme.
A smartly presented 1st floor flat in a highly desirable development on the south side of Wrexham and within walking distance of Maelor Hospital and a choice of supermarkets.
The property, constructed in 2010, consists of entrance hall, two bedrooms, bathroom and open-plan living room and kitchen with breakfast bar. Bedroom 1, with an open aspect from the Juliet balcony, has a built-in wardrobe and adequate space for a double bed. Bedroom 2 is a practically proportioned room for a single bed or cot. The bathroom consists of a full-size bath with integrated shower over, plus wash basin and close-coupled WC. The spacious hallway includes two storage cupboards. The living room, with windows on two aspects, also opens onto a Juliet balcony and the kitchen area is generously equipped with cupboards and workspace as well as integrated fridge-freezer, oven, gas hob and washer/dryer. The concealed wall-mounted combi-boiler services the central heating and provides unlimited hot water at mains pressure. All carpets and floorcoverings are included. Outside is a communal rubbish store and allocated parking and visitor spaces
Affordable Price: £75,000
The tenure of the property is Leasehold with 115 remaining.
Service Charge:£104.00 per month & The Lease is £201.00 per annum
Please see below for Local Residency Criteria
Priority 1: 04/09/2020 - 02/10/2020
• Have lived or have close family connection in the Brynffynnon Ward for 1 year prior to completion date , or
• Be in permanent full time employment (at least 30 hours per week) in Brynffynnon Ward for 6 months prior to completion date, or
• Have previously lived and have a close family connection in the Brynffynnon Ward for a continuous period of 5 years.
Priority 2: 03/10/2020 - 31/10/2020
• As above but including the Community area of Esclusham, Offa, Grosvenor, New Broughton and Coedpoeth.
Priority 3 & 4: 01/11/2020 - 25/12/2020
• If there are insufficient applicants from Priority 1 or 2 we will consider qualifying persons from Wrexham Town Wards of Acton, Borras Park, Erddig, Garden Village, Hermitage, Little Acton, Maesydre, Queensway, Rhosnesni, Smithfield, Stannsty, Whitegate and Wynnstay.
• If no qualifying person can be identified as noted above, then any person who is in need of Affordable Housing shall be treated as a Qualifying Person.
Applicants must be registered with Tai Teg to apply for a property and we aim to assess application to be on the Tai Teg register within 5 working days
We will require £75.00 assessment fee to cover our administration costs for the assessment. This fee will also hold the property for you whilst we carry out the necessary checks. This fee is non-refundable.
|Open Market Price||Affordable Price||Deposit Required|
Before you can apply for this property, please complete your membership request.
Save this property to your shortlist so that you can find it later.
If you need help filling out any part of your application then please feel free to contact us on any of the details below:
Phone: 03456 015 605
Or alternatively, you can visit our help pages to find out more.